Monday, October 12, 2015

I like to be classy sometimes


I have decided I want my outfit posts on my blog to be more streetstyle looking and professional therefore I had a friend of mine who is a photographer take the pictures for me and I am so grateful because they look so good - be sure to follow his instagram here and his website here.

Anyway London is getting freezing right now is anyone else too scared to turn on their heating though haha - this is my first winter living in London let's see how I survive! For today's outfit post I
am wearing some new pieces I bought from Missguided - both the bodysuit and skirt, along with my Allsaints leather jacket and Zara heels. I like the classy look sometimes but I do prefer comfort, which means leggings jeans or even trackies with baggy tops and jumpers however I do love these Missguided pieces so I made an exception. I also had my makeup done by Gabriella Floyd who is so good I wish she lived with me and did my makeup everyday like this - she takes atleast an hour on her own makeup (maybe I should invest the time to make myself look so good.. thoughts?) be sure to also follow her instagram and see her amazing skills here!

Bodysuit: Missguided here
Skirt: Missguided here
Leather jacket: All Saints similar here










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig