Friday, October 23, 2015

Blue sky and fluffy


Hey all here is another outfit post from the 35th floor when the weather was INSANE and the sky was completely clear blue, however now the weather isn't like that but atleast it isn't raining and it definitely was colder last year! I have been busy with uni and LOVING it I realised I am a bit of a
nerd as I am loving Excel and the maths we do (: In addition doing customer profiles is really interesting too! Anyway here I am wearing Missguided jeans, and a top and jacket borrowed from my friend, the faux fur jacket is Topshop and mega soft but I don't know where the tshirt is from.

And ofcourse Stephane took some insane pics again go to his instagram here and his website here. I hope you all enjoy the weekend!!!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig