Friday, September 27, 2013

New Beginning but old meanings













 So here we go guys I still haven't got my blog completed, I need the header to be added and the web address to be changed back to vintagerunways.com but I was sick of not blogging and just HAD to do it.

So I am back guys and soooo excited to blog again I missed it so much :( the reason I have changed my blog is because I have changed my life I am now living in England and am an art student and loving it! I will still visit Dubai often but now this is my home! For everybody who has read my blog before or followed me from the beginning will know who I am but for all of you who have just started reading, my name is Louisa I am a model, blogger and art student and have been lucky to do some pretty cool things in my time wanna know what I mean then go to my old blog www.vintagerunways.blogspot.com or on the side panel to the left there is a link!

Anyway first post of a new beginning however these are some old pictures of some of my favourite outfits I have put together in my time of blogging! My new blog will pretty much be the same however it will be more about me, my life, how I am feeling, where I got with friends, art student things etc at the end of the day this is my journal and I am taking you guys along the journey with me! Hope you are happy to have my back!!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig