Sunday, September 29, 2013

Running through the corn fields of Ireland



Hello again guys I am still back don't worry (: here is another post for you and basically the first 'new' post on the new blog! I had a long and very busy summer which was GREAT and it means I have loads of pics to show you all!!!! Here is one of the first! My cousins live in Ireland so I have been going since I was a little girl, it is a place very dear to my heart and I always love going back, it's a small little fishing village right by the sea but it's so beautiful, if you ever get the chance to go to Ireland one day seriously you should go!!! Anyway it was a day when me and my cousin were really bored and I said to her do you want to do something really random?...let's go take pictures in a field! haha so we did. These are some of the pictures, it was so fun running around in the corn!!! If you are wondering I am wearing, Topshop croptop, Topshop jacket, Boy London leggings and Doc Marten boots. Keep posted for more!! So glad to be blogging again!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig