Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pink Hair Don't Care



























Hello strangers! Yes it has been ages since I have posted and frankly I have missed it DEEPLY but I have a busy life atm and a very different life! I am now into term 2 of school in England and I really am loving it, learning so much and loving life! I have just come back from a month of holiday traveling around, Paris for my birthday, Ireland for Christmas and Dubai for a few days. It was so nice to go back to Dubs for some good weather because here it is seriously freeeeeezing I haven't experienced weather like this in like 10 years haha! Anyway I am BACK and I mean it this time!!!! I have LOOOOOOAAADS to post from some images taken at college, my recent holiday and even from summer (omg so long ago!!!) Well here is the first post - I am wearing one of my favourite jumpers from Bricklane, along with the vintage Levi jeans also from Bricklane however I 'destroyed' them myself and the shoes are from Zara. Also I actually didn't dye my hair it is infact chalk - that is one of the reasons I love my peroxide blonde hair I can chalk it any colour I want and then just wash it out!! Stay tuned for more posts my lovelies I have missed you!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig