Friday, January 24, 2014

Desert Rain











 I love Fridays because it is my do nothing day chill around in my trackies and do work however tbh atm I am feeling pretty mentally drained I guess everything is just taking its toll but I have LOADS of work to keep me preoccupied with and I am loving the work I am doing atm especially photography have been trying loads of new things and the outcome has been so good!!! Anyway here is another Dubai post - these pics are from my very last day in Dubs and what better way to spend it than in the desert cause that is what Dubai is after all and we defs don't have no desert here in England hehe! I do love the desert, the colour of the sand, how vast it is and so beautiful in my opinion but it did start to rain (haha not what you would expect) so we left but rain in the desert is amazing not like cold England rain! This time I seem to be missing Dubai quite a lot surprisingly! I hadn't been for 7 months and only went back for 9 days I guess it is my home it is the place I know best in life but don't get me wrong I do love England and London is my favourite city in the world and can't wait to live there (:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig