Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mystical Sequins oohh trees









Feeling tired and physically drained today :( was supposed to get up and run first thing this morning but no that didn't happen haha bed seemed much nice at the time! Have another busy day consisting of loads of work :(( Anyway just get to our college there are these beautiful woods that are so fairytale like and sooo picturesque - we always end up using them for our projects - They were a great backdrop for this outfit because of the sequins. The tshirt is from Bricklane, disco pants from American Apparel, white faux fur gilet from H&M, shoes from Jeffery Campbell and jacket from West LA Boutique in Dubai. Today I must admit I am sitting in the baggiest trackies I own and a matching pullover - both grey - so I guess I am a grey blob today but meh I am comfy and it suites my mood hehe will post something else later and will have to start taking some more pics so I can get up to date as the weather isn't as nice as these images at all :P
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig