Monday, January 20, 2014

Gladiator Love




















Still reminiscing over summer and still have a few more pics to post from it! Here are some images from when I went up to the nearest town and it was ofcourse another beautiful day in Mallorca, Spain and typical me finding graffiti and having to take a pic next to it oh and the tram tracks as well hehe! However the thing I miss most about these images are infact my gorgeous gladiator sandals from Zara that I wish I could wear now but that defs isn't possible it is freezing outside :( took some really cool pics today with one of my college friends to put on the blog so excited to post them! My dress is from Brandy and Melville, bikini from Victoria Secret, bag from Alexander Wang and Zara shoes.  
Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this outfit on you so gorgeous can't wait for summer again too <3

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig