Friday, January 24, 2014

7 Months Away But Nothing Changes



































Sitting in my room while listening to the rain tbh I can't complain I am weird and love rain haha I guess that comes from living most of my life in a country where it like never rains so rain was considered a 'luxury' haha and that leads me onto this post - here are images all from my recent very nice but very short trip back home to Dubai, I had another birthday celebration with family, went to my favourite places, went to new places, saw friends etc was nice to be back on familiar turf especially after 7 months away sooo long I know!!!! In addition these images are on my instagram please do follow me @vintagerunways
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig