Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ba Ba Balloons












Finally I can move onto some much more recent posts! I had a whole month off for Christmas and within that time I went from England to Paris, Paris back to England, England to Ireland and Ireland to Dubai so yes a lot of travelling and a bloody big heavy suitcase which sucked to lug around!! Ireland was so nice because I got to spend Christmas and New Years with family and it was my first cold Christmas in literally 9 years eventhough it was well cold I did LOVE it! However I only spent 9 days in Dubai which again I spent most of my time with family but I did ofcourse have fun with friends and I did miss Dubai and can't wait to go back in April. Here are some pictures that were taken on one of my last days! The balloons were for my photography pictures so I decided to add them in on the outfit post cause I do love balloons O:) I am wearing a tshirt from: UNIF, jeans from American Apparel and Chanel shoes!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig