Monday, January 27, 2014

Grey Is My New Black































First of all I have some very good news that I am so excited/honored about I am now an approved blogger for EtailPR so I will hopefully be working with some very exciting brands very soon so you will all see (: please do click on the button on the ride sidebar to get what I am talking about!! Anyway onto this post again pics taken by my friend Anastasiya Kurganova who seriously knows how to take a picture of me haha love her to bits!
Everyone loves a bit of black - including me - my whole wardrobe is black, white and grey, I LOVE minimalism however grey is my new black and I swear it goes with everything including my hair colour ;) here there are two pieces - the sweatshirt and trackies, which are actually from different shops and I didn't buy them at the same time actually look like they are matching which I love. My sweatshirt is from: Topshop, trackies from: Urban Outfitters, faux fur gilet from: H&M, Converse shoes and sleeveless coat from: Zara.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig