Tuesday, January 21, 2014

B*%tches in Paris

20140121-064822 pm.jpg



20140121-064850 pm.jpg

20140121-065030 pm.jpg

AHHH moving onto more recent posts finally and this is from when I went to Paris in December for my birthday to visit my amazingly talented friend Andrea Brocca who is studying there! These were from my first day there when we just walked around seeing some of the sites around his apartment which was literally just opposite the Louvre and while I was there I was so lucky that the sun was out but ofcourse it was still cold!! I am wearing turtle neck from Marks and Spencer, jeans from American Apparel, hoodie from American Apparel, coat from Zara, shoes from Converse, hat from West LA Boutique Dubai and bag from Alexander Wang.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig