Thursday, January 23, 2014

Burj And That Hat















 Today there is actually sun but it is all an illusion because it is still bloody cold outside!! Today is a cba day - trackies, hoodie and UGGS not the best fashion statement haha but I am comfy (: Here is a post again from Dubai and my fave - the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall which I still know like the back of my hand awww missing home :( it was a well nice day and I went for sushi with my sister at this new sushi place on the 1st floor looking right out onto the fountains and the Burj called Katsuya by Starck - anyone in Dubai who loves sushi seriously should try it!!! I am wearing my new favourite item - my sleeveless coat from Zara that I picked up from the Zara store in the airport on my way to Dubai - that is the best part when I go from Heathrow to Dubs is there is Zara or maybe that's a bad thing haha I always seem to buy something hmm :P I am wearing a tshirt from Camden Market, jeans from American Apparel, Converse shoes, Alexander Wang bag and the famous West LA Boutique hat!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig