Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jack Wills Mercato Opening


I have been ill for the past 3 days now and I am really sick of being sick :( but here is a post on the opening of Jack Wills in Mercato (first image taken by the lovely blogger from http://ahazedvision.blogspot.com/) , I hope you all
got to attend and receive the amazingly generous goodybag, if not I highly recommend you head down to the store and get shopping oh and btw it is huge! I ofcourse love Jack Wills and have grown up going to the one in Kings Road, London along with the one in Covent Garden so I was super excited when it finally hit Dubai and even more excited when I was approached to do some things teaming with them! I will have some posts coming up styling some of the clothes on offer at the stores in Dubai so stay tuned for them. But the event itself at Mercato definitely lived up to Jack Wills' moto - Fabulously British - and it was indeed, the union jack everywhere, tea and scones and even two guys dressed as London guards - you know the ones in the funny furry hats that don't ever smile. Thanks so much Jack Wills Middle East for the event - for more updates visit there facebook page here

P.S Please don't forget to vote for me as Best Style Blogger and Most Stylish Reader for the Grazia Style Awards http://www.ahlanlive.com/grazia-style-awards-2013









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig