Saturday, February 23, 2013

Jack Wills 1


Being ill for this past whole week definitely has not been fun yet it has been made better because I got to be all cosy in my Jack Wills gear! So sorry I haven't posted guys as I stated I have been really ill and still not fully over it which sucks! But last night defos
cheered me up but more about that later ;) as stated in my last post I said I would be styling some of Jack Will's clothes that can be found in store here in Dubai - the first outfit is a matching tracksuit bottoms and hoodie which are seriously soooo comfy and soft! Along with a casual tshirt with the Jack Wills across it, as it has been pretty chilly atm this has been great to keep warm, oh and do you like my fairy lights?







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig