Sunday, March 3, 2013

Najla Kaddour's makeup


Meh I have been neglecting my blog for so long guys! I am so sorry!! I was really ill but have finally recovered but then had so much work to catch up on meaning I didn't
have time to blog however I do now and have lots of posts lined up for you guys including going off to lots of events this week! Anyway again another quick reminder to please vote for me for best style blogger in the middle east for the Grazia Style Awards by clicking this link http://www.ahlanlive.com/grazia-style-awards-2013 and as it is my last few months in Dubai it would seriously mean so much! Yes that's true I am leaving to England in Summer, time has flown so quickly already but it is just the beginning I am so excited to blog from England, wear my chunky knits and show you posts of all my favourite places and new places I will encounter.

Anyway onto the post - these are some pics from a shoot I did last month with a gorgeous and extremely talented make-up artist called Najla Kaddour who has done makeup for the likes of Jennifer Lopez and locally famous Alanoud (Lady Fozaza). These pics were for her portfolio - my fave is defo the first pic! To check out more visit http://makeupaddict.net/# 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig