Monday, March 11, 2013

Jack Wills 2


As you all should know Jack Wills has made its way to the UAE finally and I have done a few posts on Jack Wills clothes and the opening and here is another post wearing full Jack Wills - shirt, jumper, jeans and jacket. I thought I would show you how great pieces
from the brand are for layering - starting off with the shirt which I paired with this super skinny jeans, it is casual and comfy but can also been worn with heels then adding the white (really soft btw I LOVE it) jumper makes it really cosy and creates great layers then ofcourse the parker jacket I ADORE, I chose it in navy but you can also get it in green. Make sure you follow Jack Wills on their facebook page here!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig