Thursday, March 28, 2013

Grazia Style Awards 2013


Guys I am back!! After 10 days of not blogging *gasp* I am here and sooo happy to be back posting!! I have been so so busy over the past few weeks with school but have also been doing some amazing projects and meeting some amazing people - this week probably being one of the best weeks of my life. So want to know what I have been up to? Well I
had a shoot for Elle magazine on Sunday, an 8 page spread editorial which I am so excited to see and will be out next month. Also ofcourse there was the Grazia Style Awards which I was nominated for thanks to all of you amazing winners I didn't win but the night was amazing and it was a privilege to be nominated! I wore my best friend - designer Andrea Brocca's design and had my makeup done by the amazing Revlon makeup artists Basma along with my nails done by my favourite salon Dial A Nail. Here are some instagram pics but will have some actual ones of my outfit up soon.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig