Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Recommend: Meydan Beach


Don't forget about the competition guys here and please keep voting for me for best style blogger for Grazia Style Awards http://www.ahlanlive.com/grazia-style-awards-2013. But now
onto something new! As it is my last few months officially living in the desert of Dubai I have decided to make the most of all the amazing restaurants that are in this city - going to atleast one a week - and I thought why not share it with all of you so here is my first one! I went for a very yummy lunch at Meydan Beach in JBR along with the amazing view of the sea and their gorgeous pool the food was to die! I had a Turkey Salad and Carrot juice (healthy girl I am) so I highly recommend it to you all! Lunch or Dinner - a must try.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig