Sunday, March 3, 2013

Monroe


Yay an outfit finally after ages! Just a quicker guys I have some amaze news I am now a nominee for Best Style Blogger for Grazia Style Awards thanks to all you amazing readers so I owe you a HUGE thank you, but to win I need you guys to vote for me on
Tuesday March 5th on this address http://www.ahlanlive.com/grazia-style-awards-2013/categories would mean so much thank you! Now I am super duper excited to pick what to wear!!! Anyway here is an outfit post from what I wore for lunch on Saturday, top from: River Island, skirt from: Topshop, Moschino belt, YSL ring, Alexander Wang bag and Jeffery Campbell boots (my new favourite shoes I literally don't want to take off - from non other than my fave shop West LA Boutique).










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig