Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jack Wills 3


I am a pretty spontaneous person so when me and my sister were out searching for random locations for these pics we found some swings and just so had to go on them haha I felt like a little girl again and couldn't stop laughing - as the images show - the location also fit perfectly for this gorgeous and adorable dress from Jack Wills - it is so fun and flirty. I love the floral pattern of the dress and the structure - tight, corset like at the top then going out in a tutu
skirt look at the bottom. It is a perfect dress for this hot weather that is covering Dubai again - summer is defs coming sooner - I paired it with my neon Cambridge Satchel as well as my flip flops from Jack Wills too!! Make sure to check out their facebook page here 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig