Saturday, February 16, 2013

Prada Shoot


AHHH it feels like a complete life time since I have blogged :( but yes I know it is my fault and I apologise big time but right now being a student definitely seems to
be taking over my life!! I have exams in the next couple of months so need to work yet not working as much as I should hehe oopsy however I have also been doing lots of modelling work recently which has been lots of fun and can't wait to share the pics with all of you (if you follow me on instagram you would of seen some sneak peaks). Anyway here is a shoot that I have been dying to show you guys for a while but haven't been able to as they weren't for print yet however they are out now! These pics are for La Femme Magazine and was a shoot for Prada - as you can see I am head to toe Prada in every pic and omg LOVE is the only way to describe the clothes!! What do you guys think?

P.S Please don't forget to vote for me as best style blogger and most fashionable reader http://www.ahlanlive.com/grazia-style-awards-2013






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig