Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Le Gold Grana


Another day in Singapore but I haven't done much today walked around in the morning but been in my hotel room most of the day listening to the crashing thunder and heavy rain which keeps starting then stopping - am off to night safari tonight lets hope it d
oesn't rain again! Here is an outfit post of a skirt I have been obsessed with for a while now and have worn on as many occasions as I can yet I realised I still hadn't done an outfit post in it! I wore it the other night for dinner it's from Le Grana, I paired it with a crop top from Topshop, pointed heels from Zara and a big clutch from Zara as well!! Isn't it just gorgeous!!!





Share:

1 comment

  1. Love the clutch! is it real leather?
    pretty-vegan.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig