Sunday, April 28, 2013

Chanel Little Black Jacket Exhibition - my vintage army jacket


Yet another post about the amazing Chanel experience I had on the weekend, this time is an outfit post of what I wore. I have a huge obsession with Boy London and was so excited when my delivery arrived from England meaning I could wear it! If you
follow me on instagram ( vintagerunways ) you would of seen the pic I put up of all the Boy London items!! Anyway I paired my Boy London vest with matching leggings, Zara heels, Alexander Wang bag and my new fave item - my vintage US army jacket from the war which I got while I was in Singapore from an amazing Vintage shop. I thought that as it was the 'Little Black Jacket' exhibition I would wear a jacket - my 'big army jacket'. Don't forget guys the exhibition is now on until 11th May and is FREE!!! Located next to the Burj Khalifa on the Boulevard!















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig