Saturday, April 27, 2013

Chanel Little Black Jacket Exhibition - Meeting Rita Ora


This is the second post on the event of the year - Chanel Little Black Jacket exclusive party - such a glamorous event couldn't not have a glamorous famous face now could it so Chanel ofcourse didn't disappoint. Rita Ora yes the Rita Ora and I was one of the lucky few who got to take a pic with her and be right at the front by the stage when she performed. I got
to have a little chat with her and she is really sweet we were speaking about her wig and she touched my hair - said she wished she could get hers that colour - ahh little star struck moment I had there hehe.










Anyway her performance was amazing she definitely knows how to sing! It was an amazing night and great party!!!!


This is how close she was to me when she was performing - eeek!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig