Saturday, April 6, 2013

Armani Exchange SS13


Hello lovely readers right now I am blogging to you from Singapore! I am having a nice relaxing holiday - arrived last night and already done some shopping! Yet it was monsoon raining - perfect time to be inside and shop ;) I will be trying to do an outfit post every day I am here so make sure you have a look. 

But here is just a small post about the gorgeous little event I attended for Armani Exchange's SS13 Collection - I loved the setting next to a big blue pool by the beach with all the skyscrapers behind - beautiful view and beautiful sunset. Was a great event overall and an amazing collection which I loved as it is very wearable! Make sure to have a look at the new pieces!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig