Monday, August 6, 2012

Dressing up in New York


I am on a train atm on my way bak from Pennsylvania where I visited some family, I felt like a was in an american movie as the houses and neighborhoods are literally identical however I think I have watched too many Scream movies as I was a bit scared as night fell haha anyway
here is an outfit I wore the other night in New York. I have found that people in New York in summer time don't dress up at all instead the are fashion victims of wearing a skirt and running trainers which is a big no no! So wearing this outfit for dinner I did get a few looks. The stripy top: American Apparel, disco pants: American Apparel, jacket with peplum bottom: Zara, shoes are from: River Island, bag is: Cambridge Satchel and necklace is: Primark.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig