Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wildfox Showroom New York City


America has some amazing brands and most of which are not sold in Dubai, one of those is Wildfox. I personally am a huge fan of Wildfox, not just their clothing but also their photoshoots, as a model I tend to long to be in a shoot for them one day hehe. Anyway on my first day here in New York I was lucky enough to be able to see their showroom and meet the team, all of which are so nice and we had a great chat about Dubai and America. Wildfox is what I call a very unique brand, in a good way
ofcourse, I personally don't really know anything else like it. It is very edgy, yet girly at the same time, they tend to use pastel tones and have symbols like rainbows, stars, clouds and cute little phrases on their pieces. All of these elements are what makes me fall so inlove with every item of clothing they have. In addition they have some gorgeous accessories, including a 'Wild Fox' ring set (photo above) and amazing round sunglasses that I need in my life! Also I must admit one of my favourite collections is their swimwear, I especially love the pink suit with the big W, the horse suit and the Wildfox black and white bikini. Anyway above are pics of the amaze showroom and all the pretty items that can be found at Wildfox, to see the amazing photoshoots they do and the gorgeous pieces they sell visit their website http://www.wildfoxcouture.com//















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig