Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wildfox in Central Park


Sorry I have been a bit MIA but am in England and leave for Dubai tonight! Anyway here is an outfit post from a few days ago in New York when I cycled around the whole of Central Park, which was so fun yet so tiring and I got to see the whole of Central Park and also saw the Alice in Wonderland statue, all
I could think was Robert Patterson had touched it haha as it was in the movie Remember Me. Anyway I was wearing all Wildfox except the shoe from: Zara and the bag from: Topshop. Make sure you have a look at my trip to the Wildfox showroom in New York. http://www.vintagerunways.com/2012/08/wildfox-showroom-new-york-city.html













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig