Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Spikes, Grunge and London


I have been waiting to finally wear this jacket but I decided to save it for London. Yes that is right my lovelys I am in London town however am getting off to New York tomorrow! I am so excited as I have never been to America before so shopping here I come! Anyway when I landed into London this
afternoon I was surprised and very happy to see the sun shining, so I opted for a dress as it is Summer but as it was a tiny bit chilly the jacket was perfect! I personally love the grunge look and in Dubai it is hard to pull it off so whenever I am back home grunge me comes out, that is why I ofcourse added the Doc Martens.

Dress is from: Topshop, Jacket is: Ragged Priest, Shoes are: Doc Martens and Rucksack is: Topshop

(lol at me and the Police men got a bit carried away) 















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig