Thursday, August 30, 2012

Poppies


Living it up by the pool and hearing the waves crashing! Here is an outfit I wore when I went to Poppies Restaurant in Kuta, Bali. The restaurant is so beautiful and has amazing food, my mum and dad stayed in the hotel, Poppies Cottages many years ago and it is so gorgeous, I highly recommend that if ever in Bali go visit or stay in Poppies Cottages and definitely go to the restaurant! Anyway I swear I have a bit of an obsession with this neon shirt as I can't stop wearing it (: it's from: American Apparel, shorts from: River Island, gold necklace: H&M and bag from: Topshop. All you peeps in Dubai I am jel atm as H&M MOE is opening tomorrow however I will not be there for it *sad face* make sure you check it out if you are in town and tell me how it is! H&M MOE save some clothes for me!!!!!








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig