Friday, August 3, 2012

My-Wardrobe.com Showroom


If you live in England then I am sure you would of heard of the amazing website my-wardrobe.com as it is an english website however is used world wide. My-wardrobe.com sells many well known brands like Acne, Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs etc so it is a popular choice when searching for a great retailer of designer brands online. I was lucky enough to go and visit the showroom and meet
the team when I was in London. The showroom is full of racks and racks of amazingly gorgeous clothes, as you can imagine, my favourite pieces had to be the Acne jumper and jacket! I also had the opportunity to be taken around the studio where they shoot for the site and some models were in hair and makeup. I also got to see the 'wardrobe' full of the new in clothes that are ready to be shot and put up on the website. It was lots of fun seeing all the beautiful clothes and if you haven't already checked out their website be sure to do so www.my-wardrobe.com










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig