Friday, August 3, 2012

Around London Town


I left London yesterday and arrived in New York City early this morning! Yes I am in New York! I thought I would show you guys some pics of the gorgeous streets of London and also I was very lucky to come across the gorgeous Jesse Burgess, he is a model for Storm Model Management and is famous for being on the reality show Dirty Sexy Things, it is about models and their lives and
photoshoots with famous photographer Perou, if you haven't watched it I highly recommend it! Anyway he was an absolute sweetheart and I gave him my card so hope he does check out my blog haha! Anyway I love London so much was sad to leave but New York is very cool I will be ofcourse posting pics! I also have visited a few brands showrooms to show you all so stay tuned!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig